Vendors, here is a copy of the Contract. Use the "Contact Us" box below if you have any questions.
Holistic Fair Vendor Contract Presented by Harmonic Journeys
Please visit our website at www.harmonicjourneys.net.
Please indicate which fair(s) you are registering for and include the table fees, $50 per 6’ table.
2022 Dates and Special Promotion! Pay in advance for any 3 fairs and receive $15 off the price of the 3rd fair!
All fees must be paid in full to obtain the discount.
Saturday, February 12, 2022 at LGBT Center of Greater Cleveland.
Saturday, April 2, 2022 at West Shore Unitarian Universalist Church in Rocky River (Location change if not open)
Saturday, July 16, 2022 at Unity Spiritual Center in Westlake.
Saturday, November 12, 2022, location to be determined.
Company Name: _________________________________________________________________________________
Contact Name: ___________________________________________________________________________________
City, State, Zip: __________________________________________________________________________________
Notes/Special Requests: ____________________________________________________________________________
Exhibit Description: _______________________________________________________________________________
*Note: This description will appear on the website and in marketing so please be specific. Use up to 70 characters.
$50 is the vendor cost per 6-foot vendor table. Tables will not be set up for vendors who have not paid in full at least two weeks prior to the event. Tables are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Whenever possible, you will be given your choice of table location when you pay in full, although this cannot be guaranteed.
Number of Tables at $50 a table: __________ Total Amount Paid (include discount if applicable) ____________
Refund Policy: Full refund will be issued for cancellations up to 30 days prior to the event, half refund from 15 to 30 days prior to the event. NO refund will be issued after 15 days prior to the event.
By signing this contract, you are verifying that you will be present for the full event, will be set up and prepared a half-hour before the fair opens, and will not break down your table early.
Release and Waiver of Liability: The Site, the Presenters, and the Sponsors are not liable nor in any way responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses which may be sustained during this event.
Vendor Signature Printed Name Date
Mail to: Harmonic Journeys/Pat Uhr, 1292 Summit Avenue, Lakewood, OH 44107
Please make check payable to Harmonic Journeys on pay online at https://www.harmonicjourneys.net/vendors-resources. For more information or special requests, please contact Pat Uhr at 216-221-8076. Be sure to add email@example.com to your email contacts so you receive needed information about your participation.
Holistic Fair Vendor Contract Presented by Harmonic Journeys
Harmonic Journey Fair Rules
1. Set-up time dependent on each specific venue and will be published as soon as determined for each venue or 30 days prior to the event, whichever occurs first. Teardown will not begin prior to the published time of each event.
2. Sponsors/Exhibitors are responsible for meeting all City/State/Resale licensing, and sales tax requirements, and all Health Department and Fire Marshall requirements.
3. HJ will provide 2 chairs and one 6-foot table (unless the specific venue provides larger tables) for each space secured by the Sponsor/Exhibitor.
4. Any insurance desired is the sole responsibility of the Sponsor/Exhibitor. HJ is not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged goods, property, or displays.
5. Sponsor/Vendor is financially liable for any damage caused to tables, chairs, or to any other property of the venue where an event takes place.
6. Sponsor/Vendor will indemnify HJ and specific venue managements for all claims and/or suits arising between Sponsor/Exhibitor and any other Party, including attendees, employees, guests, other Exhibitors or members of the public related to their Sponsor/Exhibitor table rental.
7. Sponsors/Exhibitors unload, load, and participate in the fair at their own risk.
8. After checking in at the Registration Table, all Exhibitors will unload through the designated loading door ONLY.
9. Smoking, smudging or the burning of candles or any other substance is not permitted. (Unless directed otherwise by HJ personnel).
10. In the event that any natural or manmade outside force beyond the control of HJ, such as war, work stoppage, police action, fire, act of God, flood, power outage, etc. prevents the event from taking place or continuing, then HJ reserves the right to retain all Sponsor/Exhibitor payments for expense compensation, and HJ will not be liable for any losses you may incur.
11. Set-up will not be permitted unless HJ has received the signed contract from you, and all required table fees are paid in full.
12. This contract will be official and binding after execution and upon receipt by HJ.
13. There are no refunds after 15 days prior to the event. If you choose not to staff your table you may suggest a replacement exhibitor to HJ, and the replacement exhibitor will comply with all rules and regulations and will complete all necessary paperwork for exhibitors.
14. Electricity may be available at tables, and any cost incurred varies by venue and is the responsibility of the Exhibitor unless other arrangements are offered by HJ. You must provide your own extension cords, power strips, extension adapters, and blue tape to tape cords down for safety reasons. Cords that are not taped down across an aisle may be disconnected by staff, at their discretion.
BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, I…
Agree to the terms of this contract and further agree that the producers have the right to make any determinations that feel necessary in the operation of this holistic fair.
Release Pat Uhr, Harmonic Journeys, and the owners of all venues, buildings, fair workers, and parking lot, and any and all property that we are using, from any liability, claims, causes, or action arising out of the, or in any way connected with participation in HJ events for which I have a signed and valid contract.
Assume full responsibility for the cost if I do any damage to any building of any and all property of Harmonic Journeys, any other exhibitors, the attending public, and/or all volunteer workers while I am attending any HJ event, including loading and unloading, and any of my actions in the parking lot.
Agree to ensure my booth is completely set up one half-hour prior to the event opening time, and agree that I will not tear it down until after the event closing time.
The terms of this agreement will serve as a release and indemnity for Harmonic Journeys, any workers, their estates, and personal properties. The Harmonic Journeys or Pat Uhr’s heirs, HJ personal representative(s), and for all members of, or any other persons in the employ of each specific event venue.
I AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT AND HAVE FULLY INFORMED MYSELF OF THE CONTENTS, FOR ANY RESPONSIBILITIES, AND THE RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS IN FULL, BY READING IT BEFORE I SIGN IT.
I DID NOT RECEIVE A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT, BECAUSE THE CONTRACT IS AVAILABLE TO ME TO FAIR AT ALL TIMES DURING THE FAIR AT THE REGISTRATION DESK. IF I WANT A COPY, I WILL ASSUME THE RESPONSIBILITY AND MAKE A COPY MYSELF BEFORE TURNING IT IN TO THE SPONSOR.
I ALSO CERTIFY THAT IF I HAVE/HAD ANY QUESTIONS ANSWERED, OR NEED FURTHER EXPLANATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, THAT I HAVE/HAD ASKED HARMONIC JOURNEYS OR PAT UHR, AND EVERYTHING WAS ANSWERED AND EXPLAINED TO ME, AND I UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT COMPLETELY.